Sep 4, 2019
As I work with more low back, hip and shoulder/ neck patients and refine by communication skills, I am finding I am getting some really great questions/ concerns as they recover.
This podcast episode is lay public friendly. I cover questions you may have as your back, hip or neck starts to feel better.
- Is lumbar spine flexion the devil?
- Can I run again? Can’t I ride a horse again? Can’t I...
- I’m not getting better because...
- I’ve been doing rehab exercise for 3 months... should I continue?
- I feel good after a few sessions. Should I come back? What else should I be doing?
Enjoy the show!!