You’re listening to the “Restoring Human Movement” Podcast, where movement experts discuss the latest evidenced-based practices to help you and your clients move with mastery.
In this podcast, we interview other movement professionals from a variety of disciplines (medical doctor, sports chiropractor, personal trainer, strength coach, physical therapist, athletic trainer, etc) about how they treat and prevent aches/ pains in their client population. Some experts we've had on the show are:
- Dr. Stuart McGill PhD (Back Mechanic)
- Dan John (Strength Training)
- Dr. Thomas Michaud DC (Foot Ankle for Runners)
- Brian Carroll (Powerlifter Experiences & Cues)
- Dr. Ryan DeBell DC (Movement Fix Podcast)
- Dr. Phillip Snell DC (Fix Your Own Back)
- Micheal Shacklock (Clinical Neurodynamics)
Subscribe if you're a chiropractor, physical therapist, strength coach, personal trainer, fitness enthusiast, athlete, or generally interested in sports medicine.
Hosted by Dr. Sebastian Gonzales DC, a Sports Chiropractor from Huntington Beach, Orange County CA, owner of Performance Place® Sports Care.
Dr. Sebastian Gonzales understands most athletes don't go to doctors because they are afraid of being told to stop or "rest." At Performance Place® Sports Care we focus on what you can do.... education and a positive mental attitude is half the battle!